The longer I'm staying here, the more vary things (read : something related to "earning money") I'm doing. Honestly, I'm enjoying doing them although this kind of thing is new for me. My parents raised me to be a responsible girl who only needs to pay attention to her study. To be exact, I just need to study, choose my favorite extracurriculars and activities, help some chores at home, and that will do. They never gave me a chance to think about finding part-time job, earning money and such. I never blamed my parents, though. They are just a perfect parents who want to give their kids happiness and put the "burden" as a parents on their own shoulders.
But recently, I'm getting realized that those kind of things my parents done have a positive and negative effects for the kids, -me in this case. The negative one, for example is I become less responsible when it comes to money management. Not knowing about the hardship of earning money, I know that I'm growing up as an extravagant brat. Hence, I feel like now I have a chance to do the payback. To understand about something, we need to put ourselves in such a specific positions or circumstances.
P.S : For the one who asked about how much money I earn as a TA (Teaching Assistant), you can see above :D. It's NTD1692 for a month, once a week, two-hour working time per week. That means, I earn NTD169 per hour. Not much, isn't it :)?
2 comments:
yeah, comfort zone is bad!
true!
Post a Comment