Monday, June 13, 2011

The Quirky Musician

Last week was Dewi's birthday. It's kind of hard to understand why bizzare (*bizzare in my point of view has nothing to do with the unpleasant things) things keep happening during this annual "celebration" of hers. Well, I guess that's her luck =p.

After wrapped up our part-time job, Dewi, Wahid and me were agreed to celebrate Dewi's birthday with...eating 臭豆腐. Such a "modest" way to celebrate someone's birthday, wasn't it =p? We went to our favorite vendor and met this ojiichan named Mr. Yang. Ha! Our first impression of him was precisely right. He's a musician, - a violist, to be exact. During our conversation, I realized that my Chinese sucks, to be compared to Dewi's and Wahid's =)). I should be grateful that I can understand Yang Ojiichan's sayings because he could speak Japanese. Hahaha...thank God my Japanese hasn't completely vanished =p. In the end of the encounter, three of us were kind of contemplating Yang Ojiichan's advice. Hmmm...there's nothing to regret, either for extending study, bearing tons of amanah, missing a bunch of family events, or else. 對不對? #self-reflection#

 Dew, jangan mepet2 ya =))


No comments: