My adviser just came back from The States (the place where he brought my publication to be presented without the original author *smirk) and bought jelly beans back not for me. He just left that edible souvenir in the fridge and told everyone to serve ourselves whenever we want to have it. Oh...jelly beans, it's been ages since I meet you again. Xixixi.
Whenever I saw the packaging and the whole jelly beans thingy, I always think about Bertie Botts's Every Flavor Beans. It couldn't be helped since jelly beans has a plentiful flavors just like the aforementioned imaginary product. But no worries, the real jelly beans being sold at today's store doesn't have liver, tripe, earwax, toe nails or vomit flavors as in Bertie Botts's =p. Things I want to highlight here is I am still very amazed with the evolution of flavor chemistry technology. How could the flavor chemists invented hundreds or even thousands of different flavors? It's just feel too awesome to me, the food science student herself^^.


No comments:
Post a Comment