Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ngape Tang Geye Jikku be~

I was just happened to stumble on this awesomely memorable video on Youtube. #hurrah!


I remembered my father always played this song through his car's CD player during our 50-something-minute journey to his father-in-law's (= my grandfather) house in Muntilan. I assume he still loves to play this song and his other favorite Sambas songs whenever he goes there or else.

After watched over the video, I realized that I've been mistakenly heard the lyric "Yo...ngape tang banjer jikku be" as "Yo...ngape tang geye jikku be". Oh my *-*. I've been listening to this song since I was a baby, but still made sort of catastrophic mishearing...#ckckck. Those two sentences are actually have a slightly similar meaning, but because "flood" is the main idea of the song, thus the first lyric is considered to be the proper one. And oh...btw, I was also just realized that the overall lyrics are somehow hilarious when it gets into this part "Barang jak oi...takder Tuhan". Ahahaha~. I believe that most of the floods that happened (and keep happening) in Indonesia are mostly caused by HUMAN ERROR. #sad

No comments: