![]() |
| Source: http://tinyurl.com/a8qgkoj |
-----
As for my friend's case, she was being honest about lacking of motivation in completing her last stage of academic degree. She doesn't know yet where should she heads to or what kind of job that she's actually want to do in the future. Moreover, she's currently not engaged with any institution/university, as in being a lecturer, an employee, a researcher or such. Hence, things are quite blurry in her eyes.
-----
For a person who doesn't have a sense of direction like me, going around with a GPS on my hand can still make me lost. Therefore, I couldn't imagine going around blindly in a completely strange place without equipping myself with a necessary facilities/tools. Thus, motivation is needed in order to drive and move someone to do something. Basically, I believe that either keep running or pulling over to a pit stop, both need reasons to be later transformed into a motivation.
-----
According to the dictionary, motivation can be broken down into three matters: MOTION, MOTIVATE, and MOTIVE. Hence, in order to motivate ourselves, we need a motive and must do a motion. That's a motivation. So, what's your motivation in pursuing a higher education? Mine is because I always consider an education as a powerful weapon that I can use to change the world*** (as well as to change myself). That's why I don't want to stop educating myself, either from a formal or informal grounds. Another thing is, I want to be a knowledgeable mother to raise my children well. #coughs
***A sky-high language to say "because I will need my degree to get accepted as an auditor" #tongue
***A sky-high language to say "because I will need my degree to get accepted as an auditor" #tongue
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice". (Wayne Dyer)

No comments:
Post a Comment