Dramaga. Cibubur. Brunch. Text (from my little sister). Call (from my father). Re-scheduling (my English and Biochem classes). Reserving (any late plane ticket). Ririt. Luggage. Taxi. Damri.
In the blink of an eye, this feverish-red-nosed-watery-eyes-extremely-dizzy-very-sick woman was half-consciously sitting on her seat in the giant iron bird that flied her home. To Yogyakarta. Then Magelang. Eventually to her grandfather's cemetery.
-----
I couldn't manage to attend grandpa's funeral ceremony because of my late flight. I couldn't see grandpa for the last time. I only found his wet, dark, and rose-scented burial ground. Serene.
-----
I couldn't believe that I finally went back home for an obituary. My grandfather has passed away. My heart felt the sudden grief, but also a relief. He fought his life-threatening severe disease for quite a while. Everyone sent him without dramatic tears. Stand tall. Strong. Rest in peace, Kung :'(
-----
"Sesungguhnya kami milik Allah dan kepadaNya kami kembali dan kepada Tuhan kami semua akan kembali. Ya Allah! Tulislah dia (yang meninggal dunia) termasuk golongan orang-orang yang berbuat kebaikan di sisi Engkau dan jadikanlah tulisan itu dalam tingkatan yang tinggi serta gantilah ahlinya dengan golongan orang-orang yang pergi dengan ketaatan kepadaMu".
-----
No comments:
Post a Comment